Monday, May 15, 2017

Love

How nice if I was born at least a decade later!

I was watching the Descendants of the Sun over the past week. OMG. I am in love. When it aired in Korea last year, I dont find it nice because I did not watch it from the beginning. Now it is airing here. I am so addicted and I have finished the whole series. I am simply in Love. Although it was fairy tales type of story, it makes one live with lots lots of love and imagination, this make our life happy. Why not. 

Now I really wish I was born at least a decade later, I can chase my love in Seoul? I am just Seoul in Love. However this regret is beyond my control. I cannot determine my own birth. 

I am in Love with the show. I am in Love with the Songs. I am in Love with the languages. I am in Love Seoul. I am in Love with the cast. I am so in Love.