Tuesday, May 16, 2017

What I would like to do?

Last week when I was conversing with my gf, I said I wish to buy out my own time so that I do not have to work for other people. Then she asked me, so what am I going to do when I dont have to work for other people anymore? I said to her that I would like to study, read etc. And I spent quite some time to think about her question. 

Indeed, now I have a better answer, I would like to study and learn more things, such as now, the Korean language, because I am so in love the drama. I would like to read books, spending my whole day reading my books without worrying I only have so much time to read a day while I am working. I would also like to travel to other countries, slowly travel the country without having to worry that I only have so many days. In short, to enjoy my life in the way I want it to be. No restriction on my time. That's what I want to do when I am not working for other people anymore.

Isn't it more meaningful and useful life should be?