Monday, May 22, 2017

Madly in Love with the show and the songs

They are simply too beautiful. I have been listening to their OST the pass week. The 3 particular ones, You are my everything, Always and This Love. And I have made decision to start learning Korean Language and do braces to my teeth in the past 1 week. 

The language, which I did not really think of learning because a Korean tour guide ever told us that Korean language is not easy to learn. But I am so in Love with Korean song, that I wish I could sing them well.

The braces is one of my to do thing in my Secondary life. Somehow I did not pursue after so long. I hope I will not live in regrets. I have regrets in my life, I want to reduce them to the minimum. So that I will not have more regrets when I die.

Things I do not have a chance to do when I was younger, I want to do them now as much as many as possible. Last time was not possible, but now it is quite possible.