Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Job New Workstation

I was job rotated this 1 April within my same section. But is the opp role of what i used to do. I used to disburse funds. Now I am collecting funds.

For previous job, i have deadline everyday, 2 timing, morning & afternoon. However, current one, not really, just service standard, say 4 working days. Far more time. But really need discipline and planning. I am overwhelmed. As i m so used to deadline everyday. But this one no deadline also no ending. Meaning, the flow keep coming, any time of the day. Just too different.

Too much too many too buzy until I really have no time to do much of the things assign to me. Don quite like such. May be until I have learnt all and master them, I can think of ways to improve. Too time consuming. Is not productive at all.

And because of the rotation, I need to swop workstation with my colleague who took over my duties. I MISS MY PREVIOUS WORKSTATION. BUT I DONT MISS MY PREVIOUS JOB NEITHER DO I LIKE MY PRESENT JOB YET! hahahaha....

************************************************