Monday, April 26, 2010

Early today

Today I m back early. so just quickly write up.

Should be quite free to write blog since my FD was here last month, however i m now too engross in my hobby. Which have been trying to do more. And i really have no time to blog in office. The minute I step into office is like rush all the way to 5.30...things are like endless now.

Now the more I feel we are unpaid & overloaded. Not even a minute of breather.

So I must worker hard at home on my hobby! Hope that I day I can quit my present job! Hahahah..how interesting!

Well with the help of my new FD, i have more free time after office hours. She is not a Indo, but filipino. She is a transfer. She worked for a Cina family for 2.5mth before she escaped. She was asked to sleep on sofa every night and given 1 loaf of bread to finish in 2 weeks! What the hell is these Cina people. Moreover, a scientist & engineer in Singapore! with 4 bedroom, 1 2-yr old and a pair of old folk. Only 5 people in the house. Why no extra space for her! Give her meal, still need to count the pieces of dishes given to her.

End up before I picked her, the agent called to tell me she was sick. I cant pick her on the agreed day, as they will bring her to doc. So came with gastric & homo inbalance.

Now, after 1 month with me, she is fine! Gastric gone, & homo is ok.