Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Previous maid

The previous maid by the name of Suheni from Indo who ran away from my home and later ran away from the agent has finally gone back to her country on 5 April 2010.

I believed she will be blacklisted from Singapore. However, if u happen to employ one by this name, u can confirm wi me, I will be more glad to assist u if is the same person. But i doubt she can come to Singapore again with same or different identity, as they were required to do thumb print at MOM.

One of the worst Maid I ever have! She probably over-estimated herself. There is no part wi me that is wrong, the only thing that is wrong is I should not have given her chances. However, is not wrong for me to give her chance. She is propbably insane by that time, or really crazy, out of mind.

Well wish her good luck and deserve what she deserved!