Monday, August 03, 2009

Testing Testing

I just remembered last night, i have been doing testing for the past 2 years! OMG! is 2 years i have not been doing operations....and this testing suspposed to come to an end this OCT only! 2 more months to go and I have to work on public holidays, this National Day from 4.30 - 11.30 if we can finish. And another coming holiday in Sept, the Hari Raya! Damn!!! I hate it! I felt like I m con into doing this testing! 2 years ago i told bosses I dont want to do testing and I don like doing testing!, then they said, try lah!... try loh and my PB was affected, grading dropped and now worst, burnt my holidays!

I just feel cheated!!!! Well after doing testing for 2 years, I still dont like!. Met new boss last week for informal chat & told her i don want to do anymore testing after this, the 2nd phase coming...No No NO!

THIS YEAR IS JUST NOT MY YEAR! A TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE YEAR!