Friday, July 31, 2009

Buzy

Ya i have been quite buzy lately. Finally my new DW is here. Went to pick her up on Wednesday evening....hahaha looks different again from the bio-data, susposed to be fair, 1st look still dark to me, and very punky type....and 2nd look, ok, fairer la than those standard dark ones, errr still a bit punky, and she is those "tomboy" type leh....hahahaha...someone different this time....Pray harder for me please! I have 9 maids in 6 years! NON finished the contract of 2 years! May be a curse has been place on me! Some one just cant wait to see me suffer.... If there is a curse, PLEASE help me to break the curse!

That evening there, the agent update me about my previous maid. She was re-employed within a few days after i sent her to the agent. However, she is now back in Indo! The new employer also cannot tanhan her, i think much faster than me. So she is now back home, because according to the agent, she wanted to go back!...okok, at least I m not at fault! The only fault i have is to have choosen her! heehee.....