Tuesday, December 16, 2008

J.CO Donuts & Coffee!

Today is super sian day! This afternoon we went to bugis to buy J.CO Donuts for an office events. We bought 2 dozens. At the counter, the staff asked if we have OCBC credit Cards and can enjoy cheaper price for 2 dozens. I show her my NTUC Platinum Visa card by OCBC and she told me no cannot only the 3 cards displayed at the promotional banner! I din argue with her knowing she is ignorant! But I m very upset, once back I email the company to complain and wanna them to enlighten me what is OCBC credit cards if the one I m holding is not. And I wrote, most of the OCBC promotional banners only put 3 standard credit card pictures and all other OCBC credit cards will still be able to enjoy the Privileges! Why J.CO cannot! Because your staff is very ignorant! And they indeed apologised to me just now. Cos I wrote I m not going to encounter the same problem again if I were to patronise them. If the same problem still exist, I wouldnt be so nice talking to your staff this time! hahahah mi very bad! Yes! I m. It is not the offer I m upset over, but the services provided by your staff, dont bother to check and just said "ONLY THE 3 CARDS SHOWN" that make me boiled! To me, I dont take advantage of people and I also dont expect others to take advantage of me! Dont bully me, I will EAT u up instead! Hahahahahah!!!!!:D

Another issue not J.CO now but the school bookshop this time! hazi.......Last Friday, my mum brought my girls to the school to buy the outstanding books and came back realised they gave the wrong books. Instead of a P5 science textbook & workbook, they gave 2 workbook, another 2 science assessment book for P4 when the book list is for P5. So i asked my girl & maid to go back to exchanged. My girl called, and said they dont have stock and they take back books and refund the money. I still double confirm with my girl they returned the textbook money and not the workbook money! However, when I got home, do some calculation, is wrong! They not only return her the workbook money, they returned the money without GST!. HOW COULD THEY! They Charged the textbook money with GST and refund workbook money without GST! OMG! Why these people do business like tat so DISHONEST! So tomorrow need to go back and reason with them! Very easy money hor! Like they can give the wrong book and say no stock and refund the money without GST and when the stock come they charge again the book with GST! Thats why I hate to buy book from their school bookshop, every year also have problems. First, they dont have receipt, then they only have very little selected dates that are open and are always so crowded! I will always buy from popular bookstores and have them delivered to me and only the books they dont have I buy from the school bookshop. And with very little books from the bookshop still have problems!