Sunday, December 14, 2008

24 hours a day!

Recently i have been very busy, over children next year's textbook, school uniform, birthday and christmas presents shopping. Everyday is rushing, rushing and rushing! Rush to work, rush to lunch, rush home, rush for dinner, rush them to finish their homework, rush them to bed!

Everyday I(is we) leave the house at 7am, bring the kids to my mum's place then go to office and reach home abt 7.30pm if nothing goes wrong (no traffic jam, hubby work late, me have got company activities).

Then settle down watch my TV programs at 7pm & 9pm sometime also the 10pm. I love to watch TV though i know is a waste of time. So i have actually cut down by selectively....hahahaha.... while watching and hands are not free either. But the lucky things is i do not have to house work because i have a domestic helper which really helped me alot. Because I always think doing house work is a waste of my time! I have 24 hours a day just like everyone else. But abt 10 hrs are being sold to support my lifestyle and abt 7 hours used to "rest". So i m left with only 7hrs which include my meals, traveling and i am basically have only abt 3 precious hours a day to do"my things". Sigh! And these 3 hours also not strictly belongs to me! Still need to communicate with my children and run errand. So all in all I think I m left with 1 hour a day!

Weekend abit more relax because I m not working! But I still have many activities though quite routine. How wish if only i can dont work and become a tai tai at home!"FAT HOPE"! Thats life of a employee!