Sunday, December 21, 2008

Movies!

This school vocation, we have watched 3 movies, usually we will only watched 1 show....but somehow we caught 3....And there was promotion by GV which we were not aware until today. The 1st trip was on 29 Nov we went to watch the winx club and the staff asked if we have children under 12, I told her i have 2 and she charged me 3 tickets' price for 4 pax. The 2nd time we went to watch was for free soI din asked. The 3rd time we went, I asked the staff about the "special price" and he told me he is not aware and asked me if I watch here at the same cinema and when.....These 3 times we went to the same cinema at Vivo City. Until today when i flip the newspaper and saw this GV promotion for movies before noon, every 2 tickets will get 1 free ticket for kids below 12.