Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Time to start writing.

I have been away for so long and so many things happened in between.

First of all, I have travelled to 2 countries in the past 3 months and be travelling again next month. So glad. I went Korea with my family in December and Hong Kong in January with my eldest daughter. We had so much fun and enjoyed the cold weather.
 
Next month I will be tavelling again to Korea, this time with my long time girlfriends from Sogo more than 20years ago. 1st time ever we are travelling together to such a lovely country. Looking forward.
 
And most importantly, I am writing this, I have achieved 1st Class Honours in my Bachelor studies. Yeah Yeah Yeah!
 
And one not very appealling news, my department will moved and "parked" under HR. mmm challenging.
 
Whatever it is, if have to go have to go.