Tuesday, November 02, 2010

If i have done the right thing today?

Today definitely is not a good day, I found out my maid steal money, £200. Of course I asked her. She denied at 1st! But still admitted that she stole. I said I will forgive her knowing she need the money to send back home! But of course the trust is lost! And she also being cheated by the money changer. £200 she only get $250. How can that be when pound can easily get double. Now she has to pay me back $400. And recently she lost her handphone that cost her another about $100. By stealing from me she lost additional $250. And her good deed need to restart over again. I forgive her I really not sure if is right and continue to let her work for me? I told her she get her retribution almost immediately. And her effort are gone to waste. It is not worthy! I just thought that she had her difficulties, so forgive her and give her 1 last chance. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop