Monday, November 01, 2010

I have left my work place of 8 yrs.

The most heart warming thing was to visit my ex AD, Ms Chua Hwee Leng. She was sad, could see tears nearly thou I just work for her for 2.5 yrs. She said if i could not survive out there just give her a call! Omg, my own AD n SDD now dint even offer tat. My SDD was more cruel. On the last day I gave her my gift and snack, she just said oh u found a job? All the best! And that's it! She is biased, tat is one of the reason I choose to leave. I am not unhappy with my work. I am not happy with current management. I am under the same boss for the past 4 yrs! I don't see tat she fight for me either. Well even till now I can't feel that I have left! May be I need to start work with new company to feel the difference. All the best to me! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop