Thursday, September 27, 2007

Enzyme - Organic cucumber

Because normal cucumbers are hard to find them fresh, so i bought 3 organic cucumbers last night from Shop & Save. They cost about $1 each. Still quite reasonable lah.


Also made another tub of lime, cos my mum help me buy a big bag from the market when i told her i cant find them in NTUC & Shop n Save. And they are so much nicer than what i bought last week. And i still ask her to grow some for me heehee...:D Not that i dont wan to grow myself, but my flat doesnt has common corridor that has got sunlight, that why, my rosella plant died shortly after CNY this year :( Actually, i have tried growing 鱼腥草,九層塔, all also died...:(


Not that i dont have green fingers, just i dont have the location. Last time when i lived in Tampines, we have big corridors, and i growed many plants & vegetable, long beans,caixin, sunflowers, chilli, & papaya etc, but of course the papaya din produce lah, my aunty said it was a male one hahaha...