Sunday, August 05, 2007

White carrot Enzyme

Grapefruit & Orange Enzyme

Yesterday I aso made the grapefruit enzyme & orange enzyme. I used the 2l container to store my grapefruits. It can store up to 3 grapefruits. The other time i made using the 1.5l container can oni store 2 grapefruits. We will wait & see how much juice can this produce...

The orange enzyme, i used only 1.5 mandarin orange for sample if they need to use it for their competition, if not can give it corrine...haha she asked me made for her, but i oni have this tiny little container for her...

Orange enzyme

Grapefruit enzyme
White carrot enzyme - harvested
Yesterday, I harvested my white carrot enzyme, again it is disappointing because the quantity is very little. The 1200 ml bottle oni filled less than half. I made an estimate about oni 400ml. Sigh!