Saturday, August 04, 2007

innovative week = ENZYME JAM

My company is organising the yearly innovative week again. This year we have more events. One of them is to get us to think of using recycle materials to make into another useful things (anything). But i of course did not participate lah, because i m not a creative nor innovative person.

I asked my colleague of another department if she is taking part she say no but her section boss got ask them to take part, at least their section/department bosses bother to ask leh? She also ask me if i do take part, no i told her, i hv got no such brain juice, then she replied, hey your enzyme JAM is a recycle thing leh...haha...i myself never thought that this food can also be made of recycle materials...

Then i told my section team about it, but they also dont know can or not because the organiser haven meet up with them to talk about the details and requirements, but of course their things are already done up lah. Now cannot post the pictures because its a competition. 1st price = $300

May be i cAn jUst hElp thEm to prePaRe a sMall tIn. So by tHen tHey cAn opEn & lEt tHem taSte tHe EnzYme aSo...