Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Braces

It has been nearly 3 weeks since I first put braces. In the 1st week, I lost 2kg due to the fact that I am on soft diet, that is porridge. So happy about it. The 1st week was the more challenging one. Abit of uncomfortable, so I put the wax on the area where it irritate the skin. The one day, while I was having lunch, the wire at the back of the teeth came loose poking my flesh because I ate chicken rice. Then that evening I quickly went back to my dentist to get it back in place. It has since been in place. So far so good. Another thing during the 1st week was, the feeling of metal being pulling from the skin when opening the mouth and like all the moisture in the mouth evaporated. 

All these are gone into the 2 week. I am used to it and playing with the braces thereafter, like I am wearing a denture. I can bite abit more harder but still not as good. But I am ok with it. And I can see some of the teeth have moved, moved in line and moved closer to the hole. 

Into the 3 week, today, somehow, I feel a bit tightness of the teeth, maybe they are moving! I just hope the teeth can quickly close up the holes, so that I can eat easier and food would not stuck as much. Yeah! 

To conclude, I only have wax on for the 1st week. And the dryness also on the 1st week. Teeth start to move on the 2nd week.