Friday, May 30, 2014

Tired

I have sacked my helper last tue. She gave me the ultimate.  Was at home because girl fell sick. She simply do not follow my instructions given to her. Then on that morning after my morning nap I found her lying flat on kitchen floor refused to work. Then I heard 2 word. Agent lulu. I assume is she said bring me to agent now. So I did lah despite me telling her to call her agent that she doesn't want to work anymore. Agency just within walking distance from my house. We walked there but she was like strolling in the park. At 1 point me n my girl lost her sight. I thought she ran away because she was walking very slowly far from us. Then I walked back found her sitting at the bench. I signed to her why she sitting then she resume walking towards us.
We left her with the agent.
Then my mom called me asking where am I, my girl & maid. She said the maid had her belonging all packed ready to go. I would assume she intend to run away. Luckily I hv sent her to agent.  While waiting for agent to call me why n what she wants,  I went to check on my house thing.