Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Nothing but trouble

Day begin with the lighting rain and the new arrival of HR AD introduced by HR DD but wasnt being introduced to us not even my SM. What a unprofessional act and double standard. Phew! Blessed her wind blow wind, wind blow her away from me.

Then made an appointment to do my long overdue facial. Sekali the driver was late today. HAZI, parked at barrage to do some drawing. Of all the days.

Then the maid at home. Just cannot dont give me mistake. Morning asked to cook a pack of vegeatable consist of 3 stalks for her & Vic. Yet she cooked 2 stalks for afternoon and 1 stalk for night. I asked her enough? she said enough! 1 stalk for 6 persons to eat! SHITY

I dont know if she is trying to be funny or trying to test my patience. I tell u dont have much patience to play with you. 

Really a fucking day! Morning before I left already gave her a good lecture, still.