Friday, April 04, 2014

Friday morning.

Another morning that I have to lose my cool to the maid. Curiously I asked her why she always has new clothes to wear.
She said she went to buy whenever I asked to go market to buy some food. So I asked her how long she takes to shop? I gave her a answer, 2 hours? No she said 1 Hour!
In any case she is wrong to go without asking me or telling me. I told her off as she is very irresponsible. She has the time to remember to go buy new clothes, she has no time to remember things she did not do. I even asked, just tell me one thing you never do? She could not answer me. So I tell her. The black plastic bag on table, what is inside? She can tell me is Gloria’s clothing. But why it is lying there for days? And the paper bag on the tools since last week? Why?
Before I leave the house, she tell me she wants to send money back. I asked her why tell me only so late? Why must I accede to your request every time u asked for, but you just couldn’t do your job well?
Another, stupid morning.