Friday, March 28, 2014

Report, textbook

Writing my assignment report is so difficult. First time I am feeling tough. And popular called me to inform me the textbook has arrived! The textbook I have been looking for up and down. Yeah!

And we talk our about exec. I did not know she so doesn't like her so so so much. I also realized she has been proud and fake. Really fake. Boss not around and she comes late. Boss is around she will come on time. Fake right? 

Seriously, I have no ideas why people can behave like that? When we actually spent more time together than with other people during our waking time during the weekdays. To be fake and secretive.  Our life is so short to have all the negative impact. Or perhaps, she has not encountered the worst of life. 

Human is really scary creatures.