Sunday, March 09, 2014

Airplane missing

First thing in the morning was Malaysia airline plane has gone missing.  Mmmm. No thoughts.  Just another accident I supposed.  Proceed to our as planned karaoke.

Sang quite a few song. Happy. But not enough for the 5 of us in 3 hrs. Then evening susposed to dropby office to take the weighing scale I bought earlier forgotten to bring back on Friday. However I forgot about my pass and drop the ideas of going back.

Went searching for air purifier cum ioniser instead.  BEST has the model I wanted at vivo. Tang has sales less 10% but the model they don't have.  End up we dint buy. We proceed to parisilk. They also don't have the model I wanted. Novita NAI 9000.

More news on missing air plane. Still not found. Bad services provided.  Next of kin was not informed until hours later when plane did not land as scheduled.

Terrible.  No taking plane from this airline. Though all planes carry the same risk. But the service.  Think for yourself in the shoe of the families of the victims.

Let's pray for the best.