Tuesday, May 10, 2011

GOOD!

Very special! Today is an hot hot day, sweated many times and is like water tap! Eventually I still feel good! I was asked to get some cakes for BD celebration in the evening as very last min changes and many ppl not around. I went with a colleague. In this HOT DAY. Intend to get fruit paradise. But need to wait 1 Hr. So we changed to buy secret recipe. We bought 2 cakes. And the staff was very helpful to us by writing very beautiful 3D HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I was like WOW! and on paying he asked if I was working nearby, by I told him no. However, he still give me 10% discount! THANK YOU! Later my colleagues were also very happy with the design and taste of the cakes. And praise me I assumed. Haha. That I am good at organizing parties. Oh THANK YOU! I m so overwhelmed. Although the whole process was hard! Make me over the moon!