Saturday, February 12, 2011

I m back!

I m back. Not away too long. Have lots to say. Have been busy lately. Seems like everyone is looking for me to do work or rather help them out! Omg! Am I being seen too free! Oh nvr! It is just the start and colleague on leave.

This world is too small. Yesterday just found out one of my colleague is my bro's ex-colleague and good friend? Wow! And I got her into little trouble today! Lol can't help! Advice her to wound down her car window so that it will not be to heat up. But then suddenly the sky pouring and got her interior car a free wash as she wound down more than half! Oh I m so sorry! I shldnt not advice you anything else in future! SORRY!

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop