Saturday, January 01, 2011

Good Bye 2010!

What a long and eventful year! Good and bad! Is finally going to be over!

All the bad, really bad has come to me. Relationship: mom, bosses, colleagues & my maid. My daughters too.

Good, really good. I learnt about affirmation from Bryan laoshi and it works miracle on me! I finally get to fly to another country for holiday and I enjoy it alot! I change my career! Wow that's is fantastic! From a no care company to a super staff welfare company, although they both are stat board. From a very overload work to a quite no so busy work! Hahaha that's my biggest gain in life so far. Even the salary increase was not a big one and din get my year end fat Bonus, I felt worthy! Can u image that, happiness overwrites everything! Last but not least I hope, my new maid, seem very capable, detailed, will be good and work for me long long time!

Good bye 2010!
Welcome 2011!