Thursday, November 18, 2010

Should i or not?

This year I keep having this question pop out for me. Now I have this question due to my maid, should I or not to replace her?

She has not been honest and she stole my british pound and got cheated by money changer! She stole my 200 pound and change for only S$ 250. later she lost her handphone worth of abt $100.

I forgive her for stealing and let her continue working and did not call the police. And set rules for her. But today she broke the rules. She went downstairs without our knowledge because we went JB and returned earlier than expected. It was only we returned 1 Hr later I SMS her then she realized we were home, then she came back.

So now I am asking if I should continue letting her to stay working with me or replace her. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop