Sunday, September 26, 2010

What the point?

Told bosses of my intention, one was very objective and about it. However, bigger boss was not so objective la, just ask me to consider again. And said that they will discuss about it, and to her, she still think that till now, non of us possess the quality of a HEO. If this is her thinking, then there is nothing for me to reconsider, cos even if i am promoted, is because times up and not because she or they recommended. It is so sad. SO what career is there to discuss? And if I am not promoted, my salary will eventually hit the ceiling and increase of only less than $20.

Anyway, I just informing them and not to trade. But if they are offering me then i will consider, to me like this they are not offering me just will work out the career path, what is the use?

However, i find it amusing. She said:" Wow you really respect me leh, tell me before you sign, Js told me only after she signed". I was like hahaha.

I now pray and wish that the mgt paper dont approve so fast, but it seems unlikely, cos corrine said, usually within hours since it was agreed.

Then i will sign the contract most likely next week bah.

Wish & bless me with all the good and abundances wherever I turn! Yeah!