Saturday, June 05, 2010

Positive thinking

Positive thinking by Louise Hay is not only positive thoughts, there are more than that in her belief. And more to do & let go, otherwise the affirmation will not work no matter how positive thinking you have.

First, We must start Loving the Self.

What others do, say & think of me has nothing to do with me. They have no power over me, only myself has the power over me. So how does others say, do and think affect you? Unless they do physical harm. We have been living in believing what others do, say and think is important to us thats why we have been living for making others happy and not we ourself. Which is not right. We have to change the thoughts pattern.

I love and approved of myself.

I like:-
I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe.!