Sunday, May 23, 2010

A very buzy week

Finally we have confirmed to go P Tioman during holiday after much ding ding dong dong...and have it booked and paid. For a total of 23 people. Hahaha...WOW....hope it will be an enjoyable trip for us all.

Has so much to do in office and seems endless and more. Bosses are taking away our helper and we need to do more. Already no time to breath liao, still take away haizzzz. But i believe i can overcome it. Since I m still new in the team. Just try to stay back more often to clear our backlog. So sad to go home after 5.30pm. The train is really cramped these days or rather year.

Was stuck at City hall for 20 mins trying to board the train home last wed. And the train service keep having problems. Let hope it will be better.

Don have a nice week though. Rather unpleasant one.

Just have to change my mind pattern in order to achieve what we want in life.

I am peaceful with all my emotions. I love and approved of myself!
Yes! I can make it!