Saturday, May 01, 2010

IS all about dollar & cents & nothing else

I dont understand why sometime when 2 person meets, is all about dollar and cents and nothing else, all the talks are so surface.

Previously in Eugene's blog he mentioned about parent-$$$-child relationship. Until now I still encounter this. I really hate it.

What actually created this? What actually made a person think that another person MUST give money even the person is well-fed, and not lack of money! If these person really need money, then go to work! Yet not wanting to work and still insist a MUST to take money from another person!

When I see these person, i will have sleepless nights! It has become a nightmare to meet such people. Whats more we are not money printing machine! We cant generate money as & when we like!

I really have nightmare seeing these people.