Monday, March 01, 2010

iS 1 yEaR aLrEaDy.

How times flies! Is 1 year already. Last year at the same time so many things happened. Too many. But thing do repeat itself this year, I fall sick on the same day. Today I run toilet 4 times since 5am with terrible pain, cold sweat. Don like this feeling. The same day, memories will just flow back, until a time i don recall, i will stop posting.

This 1 yEaR is really long long long one. Maid gone home, not happy with gradings, sent back maid, maid run away, other ppl back stabbed us, fall off with "m" and the most hateful thing ever happened.

Until now the run away maid hasn't closed. I think she is still with her embassy. She work for me less than 2 months but run away 5 months, and run away from agency also. Terrible. Last month wanting to employ a Filipino maid aged 50 recommended by a friend. However, after i have sign all the documents, her current employer decided not to let her go and did not inform me until I called the agent 2 weeks later. Wasted mine 2 weeks waiting for her. else my new maid shld be here already, haiz.... let hope everything goes well for this one.

what a challenging year I have ~ 2009.