Thursday, February 11, 2010

I m back!

MIA for too long almost forgot my pw...

well, has not been a smooth one the past weeks! but did alot of things. Biggest ever, my wisdom tooth and cost me $800!!! lucky can use medisave, else i m broke! yucks! the feeling, discomfort and pain went beyond my tolerance of my 3 c-sectn. aiyo!!!

i had it remove last tue and still sore now, this sat still need to do filling for the molar infront as wisdom tooth cause it too decay part. haizzzzzzzzz..... hope by then i can eat & chew better... my abalone...yummy!!!!!!

another issue, maid. I will be getting a filipino maid, age 50! recommended by my friend. No choice. I need 1 who is capable & trusty as mum has got some problem. Hopefully my application for her transfer will be smooth sailing. Else I will be in big trouble. As the previous maid issue has not been resolved. She ran away from the agent now with the embassy. Not sure if she has left Singapore. Lucky thing is that her permit was cancelled under my name, not my problem anymore, though still have some outstanding issue.

And I have bought alot of new tops this year....hahaha broke my record. 15 or 16!

New clothes all the way....hahahaha