Monday, November 23, 2009

Last Week

Last week was good. I attended the talk at wheelock for the eye lasik and a very important reunion dinner at my Secondary school, celebrating 25th anniversay.
WOW......many many friends i have not met since we left school, almost 20 years. Although there are more I would like to see did not come. Hope to see them next year and i miss them all! I miss the life then! Those were the time! But i least from there i managed to reconnect to Evelyn Tan.....heehee....
After the talk, I have made appointment to do a pre-evaluation for the eye next month...so excited and abit scare.......:)
I think the reunion last week was one of my happiest day this year! After so many unhappiness!
And realised richard is reading my blog(s). ooooppppsssss!!!! one old friend too!
I look forward meeting evelyn next month! and a gathering in the pipeline suggested by Wanyi!....
The teachers and principals like never grow old, they still looks very much the same to us! But we have grown up and old....hahahaha....