Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Updates!

This is the longest break from blogging since I started blogging 2 years ago. Because of too many unhappiness, i din want to blog. Now i want to just update about myself. I am now selling my flat and looking for a flat nearer to my brother house so that come next year when my girls are in primary school, i may do without domestic helper since the latest i have now is also giving me headache. It will be quite busy for me to blog, as i need to show my flat to buyers most of the evenings and weekend. However, my flat is located in a very good location, we din advertised just posted on internet and there are already 6 buyers came within a week. Now they are just waiting for my valuation to be out.

And my office project will come to an end mid of OCT! YEAH! I big relieve for me as these 2 years is a torture to me to do this project I resisted so much!

As the same time I m aso doing some small selling on the blog but I did not link it here. Sorry to say is only for ladies. Some close friends knew about my the other blog. heehee....still thinking if i should link-up here. But ladies if u do interested to know just email me. I really hope one day i can live on selling my work rather than working for other people. Too much politic.

Extremely buzy.