Friday, May 22, 2009

Most "POWERFUL" maid I ever had!

I have this maid since 15 April, but after 3 weeks, I have the intention to return her to the agent. Now passed 1 month, my intention is clear. She has to go!


I never had a maid as irresponsible, lazy and "stupid" as her. Usually I will not use this word but here i really cant stand her. For the past week that i was sick, I dont wish to speak with her. Just not to let her make me more ill.


She is one who do not want to remember dates, day & time. On the first day, A schedule was given to her, as she need to pick & fetch my children at different time on different days. What time to do what chore. However, she choose her time to pick my kids ( or rather she dont see time to go fetching them).


On the fourth Sunday, she came to ask me, "mdm, today Sunday, i mop the floor?" On the fifth week, she dint even bother to wash our clothes (ie to put into the washing machines) and she din even bother to ask me if these full load of clothes need to be washed. I do it myself. My mum asked her a few days later, why she din wash the clothes or asked? Her reply :" I MUST ASK?"


Even housekeeping was also a mess. She cant put back things at their original position after cleaning. Making bed was bad. Happy, she stack 2 pillows together, not happy, the pillow is still at their original position after she make the bed, could be the pillow standing on the wall, or pillow at the bed end. Terrible!

She gave me an impression that she is one that will steal food! And i told mum abt it, finally one day my mum found that she indeed steal food! Well, it is not that she is not given food. Whenever, we din cook, she will always have a pack of food tabao from food store however, we realised that she always never finish her food and throw away. How can she finish a pack of food, say 3 dishes & rice within 5 mins! And why she want to steal food!

Once, my mum gave her those tibits from my daughter's school, as there are friends' BD and give goodies bags contain sweets and tibits to all the friends, because I dont really like my children having unhealthy stuff, we gave it to the maid else we will gave to other people. Who knows she finished the whole pack within an hour! OMG!. My mum asked her why she finished everything within such a short period, later u fall sick how? She said, NEVERMIND! HEY! What do u mean by NEVERMIND! I m responsible for u illness! SUCH a PAIN!