Friday, May 08, 2009

How is this year!?

Now is already May coming to Mid-year, but things have not been smooth. In fact was like storm. Fast and scary! Too many unhappiness, too cruel, too sad, too disappointed. I think u name it, i got it all this year. Hazi.... Sometimes, i really dont how long I can hold on to it? Actually i have no intention to write this today, but i m just too emotion.


However, i will not write the most cruel things, because it is too sad and personal. But this is supposed to be my diary. If i were to write it out here, I think many people will be worrying and upset. Let just me be one instead. Until a time (i hope it will not happen) when i cannot control anymore, i think everyone will know.



From office to home. Almost everything is not smooth. Upset over my performance bonus, the grade that was given, upset my big boss is leaving, upset the new boss is terrible. upset my old maid couldnt come back, upset the new maid is not up to standard, upset the children couldnt understand why..., very disappointed with... lost my confident in.....I have become very Paranoid....may be soon depression will come after me also....


May be i m just destined to face all the obstacles myself all the times, since young.


May be the god think i m just too strong-willed.


May be i m just foolish!


Dont ask me, but my health is fine so far.


seriously, i m really very tired, drained, exhausted after all these whole series of events!


tears dropping.......