Tuesday, March 03, 2009

生病了!

Finally I m down! with so many things happening in these 2 weeks....hazi finally i m overwhelmed! Perhaps the last most unwanted, ugly event cos me to fell really flat! and need some time or much longer to recover. Upset, worried, sad & upset..... all these Episodes, non are happy, hopefully when i go back office tomorrow will not have to face more unhappy events, is really too much for me to digest.

The laksa i took on sat afternoon really made me sick, and worst it was from the Bedok Interchange where the stall-owner took part in an event to improve the "food" by learning the skill with a chef but somehow it turn really ugly after the show was shown on TV. The stall-owner refused or used 2 recipes to cook the laksa instead of using the recipe impart to him during the program. How unlucky i was. But my husband was fine! may be i m really too stress over all these events these weeks.....and i have lost 2kg in 3days! how abt that?

I may or may not write about them because some are too personal and involve other peoples. I will think about it. Least feel good by writing these. Unless there is change of event that really made me blow-up, otherwise, i should be calm & considering....