Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A BAD DAY!

Actually i wanted to write about office but when i got home and passed my DH her registered mail, I think hers much more a BAD DAY than mine. Today I went to collect her registered mail and passed to her when i reach home. But she din open and keep, I asked her to open & read instead, cos usually  a registered mail is either VERY GOOD or VERY BAD. Indeed, she cried while reading. Her daughter was hopsitalised. Then i ask her to stop crying and control her emotion then call her sister in Jakata and find out how now. She called but her mother just say her daughter hair all dropped and keep calling for her. I only know she has kidney problem but not cancer.  i also not too sure what illness she actually suffering. So she probably going home this few days once I go to agent tomorrow to check-out the details.....hazi.....just asked her abt the conversation with her mum. The hospital said they cant do anything anymore ask her to go home....but the mum just refused to say more.....