Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is a guard Post or security Post?

Yesterday I took leave to bring my girl to her school as she has her 1st CCA in the morning. Her 1st time (P1 only) so i thought I bring her with my domestic helper(DH), and subsequently she will bring my girl instead. However, i was quite shock when i reached the school gate. There is a "guard post, guarded by an old man". He asked, why?, i told him lah, then he said sign-in here. So i do as he said and also sign-in for my DH.

Then i went into the school to the class where her CCA will be with my girl & DH. However, less than 5 minutes, the so called "guard" came to where we are, as there were also other parents around. And he started to chase us out!. I simply ignore him until he came & pointing to me & ask me to leave. Then i raise my voice!. I told him I want to speak to the teacher!. He continue to attack my maid : YOU....! I told him SHE IS MY MAID!. At that point i feel like slapping him! Cos MAID is also a human! Why is he so rule! SO inhuman! An old man like him has live all his life without knowing all humans are equal! He then call for help lah. I will still said I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE TEACHER! EVEN IF U CALL THE POLICE, I WILL STILL STAND HERE AND NOT LEAVE!
  1. 1ST u asked us to sign-in, next minutes start to chase us out! WHAT IS THE POINT OF SIGNING-IN!
  2. 2nd, as a guard, u leave "guarding area" without anyone standby, your defence level already FAILURE!
  3. 3rd, the attitude of the guard towards a DH is bad! u cant even treat human equally, u are not qualified to be guard!
Though i can understand the school for placing the security, but this is totally unaccepted. Because, it is not that we will come every week!, Yesterday was the 1st lesson, we parents of course wanna make sure everything is in order! Whats more my this girl seem too have no sense of direction! And we cant just tell them what to do!, we must teach them! If by telling and they can follow correct, then there is no need for the teacher to teach! And schools always said that we parents don't teach the children but leave it to the school to teach!!!!When i wan teach, i was not allow into the school! And we have also sign-in, we should be allow in and not having ppl chasing us out!......PISSED!