Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Violet粉樱厨房笔记2009食谱月历

I have actually ordered 5 copies via internet. And i went on sat to collect my that 5 copies. However, i was shock to see the queue was very very very long. The collection was 12-6pm on sat at chinatown point and i was there about 3pm. But the queue simply too scary le, i gave up my 5 copies. So i got nothing la. At 1st i thought it wouldnt be long since only 2000 copies and some ppl ordered more copies. But the 2000 copies were like 20000 copies. May be they can think of other collecting method or let the sale of the calendar be at more places rather than just at 1 point. I estimated that i were to join the queue that day, i probably need to queue 1.5hr! I must be mad if i joined the queue! The management must think of other ways lah. Like that cannot!