Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year Resolution!

This year 2008 is coming to end now, and I have been relative busy with many things. First, in the company, and have not been doing my ops for 3/4 year.....hahahah and many colleagues was pregnant, (6 of them) that about 1/3 of our staff strength. To them this is very tedious! Because some of them still take no-pay leave! Long MC etc etc....very poor things for my other colleagues not on Maternity Leave.
I have not visiting my blogger friends so frequently like last year. Hope i will be able to do so more next year!
This year I have also ventured out something which I did not disclose here but only to my close friends....something very interesting but quite costly for a start. Which I have spent more times doing it....but hope it will be better next year! My friends you know right!
And the world! Too many Too fast "tumors". Hope next year we will have peaceful year ahead!