Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nice to see my blogger friends giving encouraging comments when i m really down in office with "politic" today. Cos i m really very pissed and angry, they just like to throw the ball around the company not in my section. sigh!!!! We actually kena the ball when we 1st start work in 2002. But lucky we were there in that section only for like 2 months then we moved to our newly set-up section in another floor. Why we still have these shity people around! why they so like tat! The mind-set must changed! ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!!!!!

Ok, ok! is over! i still have my friends here!

I jus need to blog about it because recently there have too many unhappiness in office already which i have wrote but not posted. Timing not right! I will published later may be next month! Actually, most of the colleagues are very nice people!

I AM DONE HERE!