Friday, May 30, 2008

Missy Muffins

Today, my colleague went to q for Missy Muffins at Amoy street. I asked her to buy 3 for me and other of our colleagues also ordered. These 3 were intended for my 3 girls, because they have requested for quite sometime, but always long q. Finally, I have a chance to try. However, we were disappointed. She bought banana, mocca, and blueberry for me. And my other colleagues too have banana. But when one of them tried the banana and tasted terrible. The banana essences was too strong, the after taste was bad too. So i decided to bring my 3 muffins for my other colleagues to try instead of bringing home for my girls. Terrible, one said it tasted like antibiotic, i think it tasted like "strong perfume" of banana, etc.

Later, at home, my girl also said that is not nice....don't want!

I think my office colleague wouldn't patronised the shop again bah....just that it is still so long q, i said, probably they are 1st timer like us loh....

But i would suggest, next time when trying new product don't buy too many even if there are many people buying. Just buy 1 to try if nice then next time can buy more, otherwise it is really very wasteful :(

I m really very disappointed :C