Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Finally i m on mc today, after struggling for the pass 2 days in office....very long time never sleep for so long...after sending my girls to school this morning, i went to sleep until about 12....wow long right....hahaha...then afternoon again 2plus to about 4....all these are the effect of medicines! so siok! but tomorrow cant take the medicines le because need to work liao. Last week, my girl's was sick, then my mum, now me....who next? hopefully no more bah....nowadays seeing doctor also become expensive.

**********************************

Long waited maid!. It has been a month since i applied for a new maid...until now still haven arrive. I dint know that she doesn't have a passport. Her passport was ready only on 1 April, then MOM'a approval was out on 3 April. The agent called me to say that she can arrive in Singapore only on 14 April! How about 7 April that week leh? i asked. Oh they cannot make it for her to arrive on 7 April and they only have 1 arrival date a week! omg! And the maid will be ready for me to pick only on 18 April....


This is the 1st time i went to this agent. Previously i have went to a few different agencies. Why i dint go back to my previous agent was the agent fees is high. Agent fee + insurance + medical = $800 plus, unless my previous agent has got promotion then i will go back. Some agency will have promotion, then their agent fee will 50% discount. I not willing to pay high agent fees because if the maid decided to go back home or they made mistake and we need to send back after 1 year, i will need to pay fresh agent fees again for the next maid.

Just like the last maid, after working for 1 year 2 months she wanted to go back. She dint say the really reason, only until she called from Indo to say that she wanted to taiwan and work then i realised we have been fooled by her! Since she first came she already said that she wanted to go taiwan but she din qualify thats why she came here. All along we thought she has got problem with me or her husband in Indo that she wanted to back! Sigh!!! All these maids cannot be trusted not matter how truthful they are. Just pray hard, really hard for myself!!!This will be the 7th maid in 5 years! I really have no luck with maids all these years, thats why i decided to stop having a maid for awhile when the last one went back last sept. :D

With having 6 maids before, i think u name it i got it for the reasons of changing....stealing, lazy, abuse children, married, single, fat, thin, young, old....all i have a taste of it.....sometimes, i really dont know who is employee and employer in the house!but no choice lah....got to bear with it loh...unless i quit my job....sigh!!! living in Singapore is so tough!