Saturday, October 20, 2007

Today!今天!

Today I m super buzy in office....got to cover normal duty and do the "project"... sian ... this "project" is like endless...no time reply my friend's SMS also...dont like it...and next Monday & Tuesday still got to go to attend course elsewhere (take a break)sigh!!! 3plus, realised that i missed out 1 set of accounts haven send to process, quickly rush like hell and my eyes like wanna pop-out liao...all the numbers and re-alignment aiyo 真要命啊!最气的是,那些IT的人还来挑我的spelling error.好想问他是IT 还是english teacher!只是header title only 吗?not even content of anything leh....终于在五点做完了.

On the way home in the MRT, met my long time no see poly friend June...very happy to see her again after 9-10 years wow thats long long time leh...got her contact no and try to meet up with her...seeing her really brighten my day...她变美了.真的好开心遇见老朋友!