Saturday, August 25, 2007

Red Dragon Fruit - Enzyme & Grapefruit Enzyme

After missing for 1 week of posting on enzyme, i m back with better photo effects...Can fullfill Rachel & company on seeing nice pictures(眼福)...Rachel if free can drop by my place and taste sample of my harvests. Probably after i send back my FDW bah...1 more week to go...

This evening managed to buy oni grapefruit, the rest, were not so fresh, so just make grapefruit enzyme just now. And the green lemon, one shot bought more than 1kg, so i dont have to go so many times. Anyway, i intend to use up all my empty containers this weekend.

Grapefruit enzyme




My harvested this evening also, the red dragon fruit. Look like red wine hor.

I forgot to label all my bottles bought from Ikea. But this is about 600ml plus. I really think that this is very classic.