Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nightmare Over!

Can i consider my nightmare over when my girl din cry thru the night till this morning? Hopefully bah! This morning told me she wanna go to school! No of course cannot. What if someone in school accidental knock on the right face, I cant imagine what will happened.... Last evening, on our way home, my bag bump onto her right face, she already crying & screaming....and oni stop after almost an hour. Poor girl!

Lesson learnt for me, to start a log book for the children when they are sick, even the illness is very minor. Because we will never know when the minor will developed into major sickness. Because her ear infection was due to flu which recovered in 2-3 days but lead to this "hidden" sickness...

At least when the doctors and nurses asked :"what was/were the name(s) of the antibiotic, how high was the temperatures, when was the last time fever medicine given...etc", we as the parents/caretaker will be able to answer. The log book can consist of time/date, medicine name, amt taken, temperature taken when & how much...

*******************************************************************

My Enzyme: Tmr can harvest Red dragon fruit & cucumber .... Sat can make Red dragon fruit, papaya, grapefruit, orange (if they are available lah)