Friday, August 10, 2007

Fruitless Day

Today i took leave because my children has got no school. Initially, i planned to bring them to update their passport photo, later i thought of visiting my cousin whom just give birth to baby girl 2 weeks ago. But this morning, my mum told me that my cousin wont be in the afternoon, as they need to bring the little new born to doctor, so i revert to my initial plan


Haha, when we reached there about 1.30pm to the 3rd storey, the q to take a no was all the way to the end. WOW, & OMG, lets not do it today, is far too many ppl queuing to take the no! So we headed to Paco bugis (my children's favourite)..


mmm today i took leave and nothing accomplished!


But I have a deadline to meet for updating passport photo for them, that is by end August! Thereafter, all the passport are not allow to update photo....one of the law stated....SIAN!