Sunday, July 29, 2007

Container

Last night i went to Tampines Ikea & Giant, I got another container from Ikea, 2L. Giant also selling the container that i m using. Err i m not advertising for any supermarkets, just that previously someone asked me, so i might as well find out more for all to consider.

This bottle can only be found in Ikea, if u go to the website u should be able to see. Cost $3.00.





The above container i bought from Ikea, some other places also selling similar ones, but i think Ikea price is more reasonable, is a 2L @ $4.00, they have 2 other sizes smaller,


This one above, I bought from NTUC before the GST increase @ $3.70 with 1.5L capacity. I also saw it at OG, Giant, Previously "Seiyu". If OG having sales with less 20% then OG will be the cheapest. I actually bought from Bedok central NTUC, but yesterday i went to check they have no stock, may can try Simei NTUC, the one right below the MRT, they selling lots of household items.

FYI only